11 September, 2006

Pregnant Pause's Favorite Hash Songs

Pregnant Pause's Personal List of Favorite Hash Songs

1. DINAH
Dinah won't you blow me,
Dinah won't you blow me,
Dinah won't you blow my ho-o-orn
Someone's in my sister's vagina, someone's in my sister I know-wo-wo-wo
Someone's in my sister's vagina, and pumpin' like a dynamo

2. WHY ARE WE WAITING?
(Melody: O Come Let Us Adore Him)
Why are we waiting,
Could be fornicating (masturbating, etc),
Oh, why are we waiting,
So fucking long, etc . . .
Heineken, schmeineken, - chant
Heineken, schmeineken,
Fuck that shit!
Pabst . . . Blue . . . Ribbon!

3. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE
(To the tune of Hava Nagila)
How would you like my finger in your (r)ear
How would you like my finger in your (r)ear
Oh no, not bloody likely, not bloody likely, not bloody li-ikely, heh!

4. OU EST LE PAPIER?
(To the tune of The Marseillese)
A Frenchman went to the lavat'ry,
To have him a jolly good shit,
He took his coat and trousers off,
So that he could revel in it.
But when he reached for the paper,
He found that nothing was there,
"Ou est le papier?" Ou est le papier?
Monsieur, monsieur, J'at fait manure.
Ou est le papier?

5. LOVE ME TENDER
(Melody: Love Me Tender)
Love me tender, love me sweet
Wrap your lips around my meat
Watch me smile and watch me grin
As the cum rolls down, down, down, down, down etc . . .

6. HERE'S TO BROTHER (SISTER) HASHER(S)
Here's to brother hasher(s),
Brother hasher(s), brother hasher(s),
Here's to brother hasher(s),
May s/he (they) chug-a-lug.
S/He's (Their) happy, he's (their) jolly,
S/He's (Their) fucked up by golly,
Here's to brother hasher(s),
May he (they) chug-a-lug.
So drink motherfucker(s),
Drink motherfucker(s),

7. ALI ZOOMA ZOOMA ZOOMA
(Chant)
Ali zooma zooma zooma,
Ali zooma zooma chief,
Drink it down you Zulu warrior,
Drink it down you Zulu chief,
Drink it down you Zulu warrior,
Drink it down you Zulu chief, chief, chief!

8. S/HE'S THE MEANEST
He's the meanest,
He sucks the horse's penis,
He's the meanest,
He's a horse's ass.
All he does is pound it,
Ever since he found it,
He's the meanest,
He's a horse's ass.
He's always pissing on us,
He's rotten and dishonest,
He's the meanest,
And he takes it up the ass.
Drinking down, down, down,

9. S/HE'S OUGHT TO BE PUBLICLY PISSED ON
(Sometimes mooning the recipient)
S/He ought to be publicly pissed on
S/He ought to be publicly shot (bang-bang!)
S/He ought to be tied to a urinal
And kept there to fester and rot.

10. DOUGH, RAY, ME
(Melody: Do, Re, Mi)
Dough, the stuff, that buys me beer,
Ray, the guy who serves me beer,
Me, the guy, who drinks me beer,
Fa, a long way to the john,
So, I'll have another beer,
La, I'll have another beer,
Tea, no thanks I'll have a beer,
And that brings us back to,
Dough . . . (etc)

11. INCEST TIME IN TEXAS
(Melody: Yellow Rose of Texas)
When it's incest time in Texas,
When there's no cunt to be found,
Your mother's in the bathroom,
With her panties halfway down,
No time for masturbation,
No time to beat your meat,
When it's incest time in Texas,
Mother-fucking can't be beat!

12. HASHERS, MEET THE HASHERS
(To the tune of The Flinstones)
Hashers, meet the hashers,
They're the biggest drunks in history,
From the Town of Melbourne
They're the leaders in debauchery.
Half minds, trailing shiggy through the years,
Watch them as they down a lot of beers,
Down down, down down down down,
Down down down down down down down down down,
Down down, down down down down,
Down down down down down down down down down.

13. I'M LOOKING OVER
(To the tune of I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover)
I'm looking over,
My dead dog Rover,
That I over ran with the mower.
One leg is missing,
The other is gone,
The third leg is shredded,
All over the lawn.
You see there's no use explaining,
The one remaining,
It's spinning on the carport floor (the carport floor),
I'm looking over,
My dead dog Rover,
That I over ran, that I over ran,
That I over ran with the mower!

14. I'M LOOKING DOWN ON
(To the tune of I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover)
I'm looking down on
A 12 inch hard on
That I've had all afternoon
Went to the doctor, he told me to cough
I wish that he would have whacked it right off
Come to me Venus, massage my penis
And shrivel it like a prune
Cause I'm looking down on a 12 inch hard on,
I'll probably have till June, till June,
I'll probably have till June.

15. YANKEE DOODLE
(Melody: I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy)
Yankee Doodle he's a dandy,
Yankee Doodle do or die,
A real live asshole from the USA,
Piss on the Fourth of July.
Yank my doodle, it's a dandy,
Yankee Doodle zip your fly,
Yankee Doodle limped to London,
Wanking off his pony,
You are that Yankee Doodle guy.

16. RULE BRITTANIA
(Melody: Rule Brittania)
Rule Britannia, marmalade and jam
5 firecrackers up your asshole
Wham wham wham wham wham
Asshole, asshole,
A soldier I would be.
To piss, to piss,
Two pistols on my knee.
Fuck you, fuck you,
For curiosity.
To fight for the old cunt, to fight for the old cunt,
To fight for the old country.

17. PUT YOUR LEFT LEG OVER MY SHOULDER
(Melody: Side by Side)
Put your left leg over my shoulder,
Put your right leg over my shoulder,
(wag tongue)
La la la la la, la la la la, la la la.

18. LAST NIGHT I STAYED UP AND MASTURBATED
Last night I stayed up late and masturbated,
It felt so good, I knew it would.
Last night I stayed up late to masturbate,
It felt so nice, I did it twice.
You should have seen me on the short strokes,
It felt so grand, I used my hand,
And you should have seen me on the long strokes,
It felt so neat, I used my feet.
Shake it, break it, beat it on the floor,
Smash it, bash it, thrust it through the door,
Some people seem to think that fornication's grand,
But for all-around enjoyment, I prefer to use my hand!